Claire House Clatterbridge Road Wirral
Claire house is a registered charity and relies entirely on the generousity and help of people in the region for all of its income and running costs.
We need to raise £200,000 every month to keep the doors of the hospice open.
- £2,500 will fund a nurse and their costs for one month
- £1,750 will provide for the physiotherapy needs of the children each month
- £1,500 will give 24 hour medical cover for one month
- £550 will provide family and bereavement support each week
- £400 will fund our pharmacy and sundry expenses
- £110 will cover the daily cost of meal times for the children and their families
- £90 will keep our vehicles on the road for one week
- £60 will fund play activities for the children and their siblings daily
- £30 will fund our hydrotherapy pool for one day
Please make cheques payable to 'Claire House'
Claire House Children's Hospice
Click here for map