Founded in 1901. A meadowland course on two levels contained within a loop of the River Dee. Overlooking the Chester racecourse with views of the Welsh hills and less than a mile from Chester City Centre
Visually, the course presents new landmarks because of the centenary celebration and the re-building of the Clubhouse. On reaching the seventh tee, one will see a monument drawing attention to the historical nature of the site as a Parliamentary gun emplacement, known as Brewers Hall Mount, during the siege of Chester in the English Civil War. Furthermore, a fitting climax to a golfer’s round on this now elegant course, will come on reaching the eighteenth green. There, against the background of the impressive elevation of the new Clubhouse a golfer will be able to check his card seated in a paved area to the left of an attractively landscaped putting green.
Chester Golf Club,Curzon Park,Chester CH4 8AR, Tel: 01244 677760